IF YOU COULD IMPROVE THE LIGHTING IN YOUR FACILITY, WHAT IMPROVEMENTS WOULD YOU MAKE?
- Reduce maintenance and make it easier to service
- Increase light output
- Change the location of lights to get light where you need it most
- Reduce energy consumption
- Improve safety and security
- Improve overall working conditions
When most public works facilities were built, existing lighting technology didn’t offer the flexibility to address all of these needs. But now it does. And best of all LED technology significantly reduces wattage consumption, so you can get a better lighting solution that pays for itself.
Find a better lighting solution for your facility, as opposed to simply selling you LED lighting products.
Before proposing any new lighting technology, we start with a lighting pre-analysis to determine your needs.
- What lighting do you have currently?
- How much light is emitted––lumens/foot-candle?
- Where is the current lighting system deficient?
- What are the dimension of your facility and ceiling height?
These are just a few of the most basic questions that we’ll need to ask. Given the answers, we will prepare a lighting plan for review and discussion including photometric files, estimated cost, and timing.
ENLIGHTEN LED lighting technology is designed and manufactured to meet the demands of commercial environments by:
- A guaranteed 7-year unlimited operating hours warranty
- Operating in harsh conditions (heat, humidity, duration of use)
- Reducing ongoing maintenance in hard to reach places
- Vast improvement with safety and security considerations
- Quality of light
Our lighting technology has been developed to be more durable long-term, more easily serviced, less hazardous, and emit more light per watt. ENLIGHTEN technology is backed by an Enlighten 7 Year Product Warranty.
PUBLIC WORKS INSTALLATIONS
Fire Department Maintenance and Repair Facility. Designed a new lighting plan to increase light output and locate it where it is most needed. Installed 30 x 4' ENLIGHTEN LED HiLUM160W light fixtures (each with four bulbs), taking the foot candle lux from 12-15 to 80. The installation took 2.5 days and included re-hard wiring everything with new conduit in addition to the fixtures.
Forestry Equipment Storage. Conducted a site survey and lighting design plan, using photo metrics, in order to replace a worn-out metal halide and 8' T12 fluorescent tubes lighting system. The lighting solution replaced all existing lights with 24 ENLIGHTEN LED HiLUM160w high bay lights that created a more evenly lit and well-illuminated space.
Bus Depot Maintenance and Repair Facility. Outlined a lighting plan that involved a rolling change-over of the current lighting system to avoid work stoppage or downtime, as well as solving problems with the location of specific lights to improve working conditions.